Sunday, 22 March 2015

FAVORITES REVIEW: SUHADA SHIZUKU PACK GEL♥



When I first saw a youtuber, Melodee Morita praising about this product, I was so interested and I wanted to buy it as soon as I go to Japan. It's an all-in-one product. It acts as a cream, serum/essence, lotion, toner which is great, especially for lazy people like me..


So this pack gel comes in a water drop-shaped package. I think it's great at describing, what the product actually will do to your skin, it is a water based product. When you take it from the jar, you will notice it's watery consistency. The jar is huge so it will last long time. I could say around 3 months. When you apply and massage it into your face, it turns into very tiny water drops and it sinks into your skin within 30 seconds! 

Suhada Shizuku pack gel contains 6 key beauty incredients including collagen, ceramide, soybean isoflavone and double hyalorunic acid.


Ingredients:placenta extract, glycyrrhizin dipotassium, purified water, palmitic acid retinol, hyaluronic acid hydrolysis, acetylation sodium hyaluronate, collagen tripeptide F, oil-soluble licorice extract (2), natural vitamin E, tetra 2 - decanoic acid ascorbyl, sericin, ubidecarenone, concentrated glycerin, N-stearoyl Luffy port sphingosine, (2S, 3R) -2 - octadecanoyl amino octadecane-1 ,3 - diol, hydroxystearyl phytosphingosine, phytosphingosine, corn oil, methyl polysiloxane, methylphenyl polysiloxane , octyl dodecyl myristate, d-σ-tocopherol, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, behenyl alcohol, stearic acid penta decaglyceryl, sodium stearoyl lactylate, 1,3 - (2), cross-linked butylene glycol, crosslinked methylphenylpolysiloxane polyether-modified silicone mixture, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, ethanol, phenoxyethanol.










The Moment of Truth

My skin feels like it just drank a glass of water. It is so moisturizing. It looks more plump and healthier, giving skin a healthy glow. What I love about this product is that it is very lightweight and non-sticky. I don't like layering heavy creams on my skin, so this is something I really was looking forward trying. I have used it for 2~ years, and I can tell you, this is so far the only face cream that makes my skin feel glowing.

I really enjoy using this together with Hada Labo Gokujyun lotion, which is another product I'll very likely will be doing a review on.


At night I like to put it on more, since you can use it as a mask! How great is that? While you sleep, it works wonders on your skin with letting you wake up with moisturized skin.
Remember that your skin is repairing itself at night, so don't forget your beauty sleep! Also, don't forget your neck area, your neck is thirsty of water too!♥









Best skincare tip is to DRINK LOTS OF WATER♥
remember to AVOID UVA/UVB SUNRAYS AND USE SUNSCREEN


Thankyou for reading!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment